us open farmingdale, new york

US-open-at-Bethpage-Golf-Course


























this spot is only a little ways down the road from where I took a similar photograph last winter here. & over here is another picture of the golf course from last june. now it is spring and it is almost time for the us open. just beyond this fence you are looking at the bethpage state park black course. you can also plainly see the large tent like structure in the background. dozens of these temporary structures have been popping up all over the golf course. this is a pretty big part of what is happening on long island right now as the bethpage state park readies itself to host the us open right here in farmingdale. if you'd like to see more of what is happening in other parts of the world, please go here thanks to klaus and his team over at the "that's my world" meme.

and please don't forget to enter my give away here in the comments from last saturday's post. I don't want you to miss out! if you are having trouble leaving a comment, email me with the word giveaway in the subject line at,
lily.hydrangea@gmail.com

Comments

Guy D said…
Wow I love all the green, outstanding pic.

Have a great week
Guy
Regina In Pictures
Marites said…
My, it looks like straight out from the painting..so green!

Have a good week. My world is
here
Pietro Brosio said…
Great shot, Lily! What a lovely and relaxing landscape.
MaR said…
Beautiful and lovely landscape!! so green and peaceful.
Happy Tuesday!
Daryl said…
Lovely .. so manicured and anticipatory as it awaits duffers smacking long shots off tees ...
Anonymous said…
It's US Open, someone you know is going to be a Marshall there. He's all excited, right on the course near all those famous golfers. PGma
chrome3d said…
Golf...I don´t get it. It´s still a good photo.
Annie said…
Ah, yes, very green...just like the park over the road they just mowed...I wonder when the Open is?

Thanks for your visit to My World ...and my Mother's Day picnic and walk uptown!
dianasfaria.com said…
Your funny Chrome!

Thanks for asking Annie, the U.S. Open is this coming June 15-21.
Lisa Wilson said…
The green is just beautiful!

Popular Posts