one last decoration...





with only four days left until the new year, I would like to share some photos related to posts I have done throughout this past year. I picked a photo from each season of the year and will be posting a different one each day through wednesday.
the day I took this photo was the day I visited the st. james general store . I thought the shadows on the wall evoked a sense of warmth and coziness I associate with being inside during the harsh winter months. this is also part of
the shadow shot sunday meme in australia, thanks to hey harriet.
please go here if you are interested in more lovely shadows from different parts of our world.

Comments

Hey Harriet said…
You picked a lovely one to share for the current season. What a great idea & such a nice way to see out the end of 08. I'm very looking forward to seeing your other season picks :)
Alissa Nicolau said…
Great idea for the next few days of posting to your blog! Lovely shadow shot.

Happy New Year - ALissa
What a clever idea! Looking forward to seeing the other shadows!
Wishing you a Happy New Year!
A Wild Thing said…
You're right, what a cozy holiday feel this shot has. I just love what Tracy has given us, a new vision of awareness and a simple thing called 'shadow'...and many new friends from afar...Happy New year!
luvmyboys said…
Great idea and great shot! I can't wait to see the rest!
Julie said…
I think the wall looks warm and inviting also. great shot.
Pietro Brosio said…
Lovely photograph, Lily.
I'll watch with pleasure your next pictures.
Chubby Chieque said…
An appropriate shot for the season.

Cool & really nice one.

Have a nice New Year...
bobbie said…
this is a lovely one. I'll be looking forward to the next ones too.
Dianne said…
I love warm shadows from candles and the tree - makes everything cozier

great idea for a countdown of decorations!! I'll be back tomorrow :)
Raven said…
What a nice idea. Lovely shadow shot. Happy New Year.
What a pretty shadow shot..very soft..Happy New Year..
Anonymous said…
Beautiful christmassy shadows. Hope you have a Happy New Year!

Popular Posts