rainy sky with snowflakes too


please click on photo to get a better view of the snowflakes


can you see them? the closest one is over on the left in the trees. while driving down jericho turnpike last night during rush hour it was raining buckets. the rain isn't very obvious in this photo but you can see how wet the street is. sorry for the rainy skywatch folks. it's just all that seems to be happening lately! if you'd like to see more beautiful skywatch photos from all around the world, please head on over to here.
the sky has been grey and rainy for the last two days. well, with the exception of this sunset blue. then again there is no sun, but you know what I mean...I wish it were snow instead. when is the last time you had a snow day?

Comments

Perfect catch for Skywatch! Mine's up too hope you can visit.. Have a nice weekend!
Babzy.B said…
it snowed a little bit 2 days ago ,enough to see the white roofs but not enough to make snowball fights...;)
bobbie said…
What a great SkyWatch idea. You've really captured it, too. I can hear the tires on that wet road.
Kim said…
What a creative idea for sky watch. I love how you show the sky and the traffic in the same photo.
Janet said…
Yes, you have to look toward the trees to catch the flakes. Nice choice for Skywatch.
Anonymous said…
Lily, I'm in Southern California and I haven't seen snow in eons. Please send some my way. That said, the last time I saw snow was in Park City, UT last January when we were at the Sundance Film Festival. Being an east coast girl at heart, I miss rain, cloudy days, cold, wind, and snow.
nice shot perspective...now i wouldn't be able to capture that without a problem or two...lol
Nice to see a bit of rain and reflections after so many sunsets.
Anonymous said…
Rainy skywatch is fantastic!

Paz
Pietro Brosio said…
Beautiful Sky Watch with the rain!
We had snow three days ago and perhaps today it will snow again!
Anonymous said…
You have some really big snowflakes out west! :)
Kitty said…
I really like this shot for some reason...the color blue, the way it's set up.

yikes about the snow. I have to wonder whether this will be a snowy year?

Popular Posts