the sayville chocolatier





unique in its look & feel of days gone by, the sayville chocolatier is another fine establishment in sayville. what could be better than walking into a room that smells like chocolate? I don't think I have ever seen a more perfect confectionery. I'm not sure which I liked more, the chocolate or the way this lovely shop was decorated. if I had a wide angle lens you would be able to see the curved glass case filled with homemade chocolates. they even had one of those big old fashioned silver radiators keeping the place toasty warm. my son and I purchased some delicious chocolate truffles, he the caramel & I the fudge.
my word is unique, representing the letter u. if you'd like to see more illustrated u's please go here. thank you mrs. nesbitt, our host of today's meme, abc wednesday.

Comments

mmmmm I would love to just go around that shop mmmm what a unique shop of choco fantasies! yum!

Earth
MaR said…
I am imagining that wonderful smell...ahhhhh, perfect!!
Babzy.B said…
chocolate ...yummy ;)
I love chocolates! Greate choise for the U:)
Anonymous said…
A chocolatier!!! We'd love that over here in Niger.... Chocolate cravings can be so hard to endure!!!!! :-)
luvmyboys said…
I'm just taking a deep inhale while looking at this picture! Mmmmmm! There really is nothing better than chocolate.
bobbie said…
Now you've found my weakness.
It looks like a lovely shop.
Reader Wil said…
Such shops are very popular in my country too and always wonderfully decorated with chocolate objects. And you are right about the smell: that is heavenly!!
nonizamboni said…
What a fun post! An enlargement really made me swoon--I could almost smell the chocolate. Thanks for sharing the unique & yummy beauty!
Anonymous said…
I have a feeling that you enjoyed your chocolates very much.

Paz ;-)
Hey Harriet said…
Now that's a store I would love to visit! My eyes light up at the slightest mention of chocolate, so I'd go crazy in that shop. As I'm typing this I'm imagining the sweet aroma wafting through that store. Mmmmm...heaven!
kml said…
I bet is smells so wonderful! Take a whiff for me next time you are in there!

Popular Posts