Eighty Days Until Spring

Star-Magnolia-Tree


































Today is the last day before our new year. There is something sweetly melancholy about celebrating New Years Eve. I look forward to a new beginning yet I feel sad for the time that has passed. For me it is always a time to reflect. I usually stay home and count my blessings. I get a similar feeling when the seasons change.I clearly remember the day I happened upon this tree with my son. There was a warm breeze, yet it was still a little cool and seeing this beauty before us somehow made us both giddy. I posted a close up of this tree's flower last April hereHappy new year my friends!

Comments

Dianne said…
what a lovely way to mark the new year!

such a beautiful sweet tree

all good things for you and yours ...

Peace
Pietro Brosio said…
What a lovely image! That tree is so beautiful.
Lily, I wish you a wonderful and peaceful New Year!
bobbie said…
What a delightful photo for Dec.31st!

Thank you so much for all of you wonderful photos you've given us this year. I enjoy them so much. Have the happiest of New Years, and keep that camera close at hand.
Annie said…
That tree is so beautiful..thanks for showing us!

Annie

Popular Posts