giunta's meat farms





it's kind of funny that I would be writing a post about a meat farm, simply because I am a vegetarian. but alas I do try to be as unbiased a representative as possible for long island daily photo. and besides, this is hardly the picture one would expect to find at a meat farm, which is precisely why I am posting this. giunta's meat farms happen to have an extraordinary amount of fresh produce. in fact, upon entering their store in farmingdale, all you see is fresh produce, & a wide variety of it too. giuntas also happens to be one of the cleanest grocery stores I have ever set foot in.
anyway, I hope you are all enjoying the first day of our new year. happy new year to you and yours everyone. may your year be filled with an abundance of health and happiness.

Comments

bobbie said…
I love your picture. Particularly because it is beautiful fruit at a "meat" farm.

A very happy new year to you and your family! I hope that 2009 will bring nothing but happiness and health - and, please God, Peace, to us all. Thank you for your posts and pictures in 2008. I have enjoyed them so much.
Alida Thorpe said…
Happy New Year!

May your year be filled with good health and happiness! Thank you for your many comments and visits to my blog.
luvmyboys said…
A very Happy New Year to you and your family, Lily! Thanks for the great photos and I look forward to seeing many more in 2009!

I must admit, I was a little curious as to what type of picture a "meat farm" would be. I was pleasantly surprised!
I love the way the fruits are stacked up like that. It gives the fruits a whole new "light". :-)

Happy New Year.
Anonymous said…
It's funny that in reality, the meat section is so much smaller then the produce dept. The meat however, is premium. The prices are reasonable for all they sell there. Sounds like a commercial I know, but we shop there all the time. :-)PGma
Priscilla said…
We have a Giunta's near by, in Port Jefferson Station. You're right about their produce... Some things I've never seen before. Very interesting place.

Happy New Year!
Pietro Brosio said…
I like your nice image, Lily.
It's funny to put fruits speaking about a meat farm! It's really very good! ;-)
Anonymous said…
Giuntas Meat Farms is reaching out to all shoppers online with facebook http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=42144453117
and email at MEATFARMS@aol.com
We encourage all shoppers to ask questions frequently so we may better assist you!
Tash said…
Gorgeous, mouthwatering fruit. Interesting to find such nice produce at a meat farm. Wishing you a very happy 2009.
MmeBenaut said…
Happy New Year and best wishes for 2009, Lily. This is a fabulous photo of some yummy fruit. I often wonder what it would be like to be fully vegetarian. My stepdaughter is and she seems to be in excellent health. I do love fruits, vegetables, grains and nuts. I think I could become a vegetarian but I don't think my husband could.
Anonymous said…
I will pass on your article introduced to my other friends, because really good!
Other Net

Popular Posts