chicks and bunnies





remember on new years eve I wrote that spring was only 80 days away? as of today, spring is 54 days away! but easter is much farther away. easter is 77 days away! so why do stores have easter items for sale now? we still haven't celebrated valentines day nor st. patricks day for that matter.
so what's my point you may ask? the point is...this definitely appears to be "odd". and being that today is "odd shot" monday, I felt it imperative that I contribute. please go here and check out katney's kaboodle to see some other oddities, that is, if you're into that sort of thing.

Comments

Anonymous said…
I love this shot! Love it!

Paz
Mamapippa ... said…
That's true ! Why nog step by step ? But I know, I'm gonna love springtime ! Yes, yes, yes !
Have a nice day !
bobbie said…
Those chicks and bunnies are adorable! but a very good choice for "odd". I do agree. I really hate that they won't let us enjoy the holidays one at a time.
angela said…
They make the sweetest of photos but like you I hate being rushed through the year..
Rune Eide said…
Maybe we could just say "Merry Christmas 2009" and have it over with at once?
Anonymous said…
Oh, spring please come forward...
I agree they sell them way too early...
Lovely Spring/Easter picture.....
Pietro Brosio said…
Very pretty and odd indeed!

Popular Posts