dreary rainy day


please click on photo to see more details of the plane


driving down jericho turnpike I quickly snapped this photo just as the light turned green. I wanted to catch the rain on the windshield of my car as I looked out over this street scene. I didn't notice the plane at the time. the funny thing is I have been trying to capture a decent shot of a plane over long island since I started this blog. fate would have it that I would get one unknowingly. hopefully today's weather will be nothing like yesterdays.

Comments

Glennis said…
The dreary rainy day brightened for you with that plane putting in an appearance!
Babzy.B said…
When it's rain i often say to myself that our planet needs water :)
chrome3d said…
That´s a good idea. Just snap around randomly and you might get exactly what you want!
Daryl said…
You got a lot more rain out there then in here ... today we have fog .. and warmer temps .. spring is really here .. sort of
bobbie said…
I didn't notice the plane at first either. Glad you pointed it out. Seeing a plane never fails to start my imagination. Wonder where it's going - where it's been... who's aboard?
ugh i feel your title --but that is life we need rain
Janie said…
Interesting that you captured the plane accidentally. There was something to be cheery about in the rain.

Popular Posts