apw gallery and a winner!


please click on photo to see artwork in greater detail


long island city isn't a part of long island I get to frequent all that much but last night I was invited to a friends opening reception at the apw gallery. it was pretty neat. the theme was works on paper sized at eight by ten inches. despite the limitations there was a nice variety of artwork on display.

and now...the winner of my first giveaway in celebration of one year of long island daily photo goes to... Naturegirl! congratulations Naturegirl! your name was picked the old fashioned way, out of a hat by my son. and I do hope you enjoy the book.
thank you everyone for participating in this giveaway. and thank you for all of your kind comments. you inspire me to keep taking pictures.

Comments

Olive Tree said…
Hi, it's a very great blog.
I could tell how much efforts you've taken on it!
Keep doing!
Daryl said…
Congrats to the winner ...

It seems to me art knows no size boundaries or forms .. nice shot of the exhibition!
Pietro Brosio said…
Very nice image of the exhibition!
I always like the refined way you represent shops, restaurants, museums etc. :-)
luvmyboys said…
Interesting exhibition. My husband works in LIC.

Congratulations, Naturegirl! I'm jealous!
Anonymous said…
Nice capture of the exhibit.

Congrats to the winner! Lucky one!

Paz
dianasfaria.com said…
thanks you guys. I was wondering if anyone would be interested. I like these photos, but who knows if anyone else does, you know what I mean?

& I feel the same way Daryl.

Pietro, you flatter me always.

You too. Luv.

Thanks Paz. : )
Ian France said…
///!!!SICKNESS!!!\\\
Fashion Schlub said…
Nice shot, Miss Lily - I like how you captured the visitors really studying the art. I envy you all your little trips! Someday...
Rich said…
Wow! you made a whole year. fantastic. i know how tough it is to make 97 days. hope i can make it as you have. great work.

Popular Posts