sharing a polar bear cookie after the winter concert



























after my niece's winter concert the other night, ian and I stopped for a quick snack on the way home. once we got inside the car, I couldn't help but notice how the streetlight illuminated the cookie as he prepared to break it in two. I should also mention  that it was very tasty.
please visit  hey harriet's,  'shadow shot sunday'  meme if you want to join in the fun or if you'd like to see more shadows. & a big thank you to tracy for hosting shadow shot sunday.

Comments

Hootin Anni said…
Oh boy, I'd love to have one of these...I don't think I'd share tho...but, wait, my BFF could eat the empty calories [the shadow] hehehehehe


I played shadow shot for the first time today...My LINK

Stop by if you can.
Hey Harriet said…
Yummy! I've never seen a polar bear cookie before. It's too cute! I hope Ian gave you the biggest half. Because there's always a bigger half with cookies. They refuse to break evenly. I hope you and you family have the very best Christmas ever!
Marlene said…
Amazing photo, and that cookie looks yummy, almost too cute to eat.
KaHolly said…
Looks too cute to eat!
Virginia said…
I love the light as well. What a keepsake!
Sylvia K said…
What a fun, different shadow shot, Lily! I love it! And what a great reminder of a lovely evening! Bet it tasted great, too! Have a great day!

Sylvia
Kitty said…
great catch and that cookie seems to be an art of its own as well.
Ms. Becky said…
this is a lovely shadow shot. calming and beautiful.
Kay L. Davies said…
What a lovely photo, and the polar bear is just too cute!
-- K
Gemma Wiseman said…
A most unusual shadowy photo! And very interesting! The polar bear cookie looks tempting for adults and children!
Alexa said…
And did he break it evenly? I could go for just a bit of that right now. (You're getting better and better at spotting the photos where they are, Lily!)
Joanna said…
That's one cute cookie.
Babzy.B said…
this cookie is too nice to be eaten ;)
Thérèse said…
The picture is a keepsake.

Popular Posts