tasty thanksgiving cake



























what is it about this cake that makes it a thanksgiving cake might you ask? it may look like a simple cake, but it is far from ordinary. it looks and tastes like chocolate but it is actually made with pumpkin too. & the frosting is made with cream cheese, what turns out to be a perfect combination, thanks mom! the best part was I didn't feel too guilty eating it - though I guess I didn't really need that second slice.
if you'd like to see other representations of the letter T, or if you'd like to add your own T representation please visit 'abc wednesday'.

Comments

Sylvia K said…
Oh, that looks so yummy, Lily! I tried to reach out and slice me a piece -- didn't work, but I could almost taste it from your photo! Fun T for the day! Hope your week is going well! Enjoy!

Sylvia
This looks so good Lily! I love pumpkin! The frosting sounds very tasty!
Kay L. Davies said…
Cream cheese frosting is my favorite! And pumpkin-chocolate cake sounds fascinating.
Excellent choice for T day. Our thanks to your mother.
-- K

Kay, Alberta, Canada
An Unfittie's Guide to Adventurous Travel
Babzy.B said…
yum-yum , never feel guilty when it's so good :)
Pietro Brosio said…
Lily, that cake looks delicious! It's nicely colored too!
MaR said…
Delicious take on the theme, your cake looks fantastic!
T is for ...
Pat said…
Ooooh, that does look good. I make sometimes a pumpkin loaf cake with chocolate (dark) chips.
indicaspecies said…
Looks yummy, and am sure it must have been delicious. Have a lovely day.
an unusual cake! i'd try it.

ROG, ABC Wednesday team
Gattina said…
What a yummy cake ! makes me hungry !
Nukke said…
YIKES !!!! That look so delicious !

I'llbe back to see more of your photos :)
KaHolly said…
Someone brought a similar cake to our Thanksgiving meal, and I admit, I ate almost the whole thing!! And wanted more!
Anonymous said…
Nice unusual combination. :-) PGma :-)
Daryl said…
You stopped at 2? A combo like that I know I would have had 3 .. seriously .. making me want some now!
MedaM said…
This cake really looks beautiful, delicious and inviting.
Thanks for visiting my blog and for your nice comment. :-)
Bonnie said…
that cake looks amazing !! yum !!
Erika B said…
Oh yummy! Looks both beautiful and delicious. No, we never really need that second slice but it's always oooohhh so good!

Erika B

Popular Posts