mellow yellow christmas lights and flying reindeer...


























from the archives, this shot was taken last year while out (during a blizzard) looking for our christmas tree. it was a memorable evening to say the least. meanwhile, we have been experiencing a warm front. yesterday it rained buckets here in farmingdale. if it had been just a couple of days earlier we would have probably had tons of snow - just like last year at this time.
please stop by drowsey monkey's mellow yellow monday if you are at all interested in the color yellow.

Comments

Liz said…
Wonderful capture.

Happy Monday!

My MYM.
Now, that IS a Christmas decoration!
Hi Lily
Pretty decorations!
It was also unseasonably warm in Denver this past week! I'm not complaining :)
Unknown said…
Beautiful Christmas lights and decorations Lily.
Have a great week.
Costas
Vrinda said…
gr8 shot...

Happy MYM
Pat said…
So pretty....I miss the USA at Christmas....this Christmas again I will be in India, so.....
May be this year, you don't need to decorate your tree, just keep it white.

I have a silver theme this year. oh yes, I also have 4 trees decorated by the cones.
Gemma Wiseman said…
A beautiful glittering sight! A corner of Christmas joy in the streetscape!
KaHolly said…
Festive was the first word to come into my thoughts, too. A great photo to promote the holiday spirit!
Anonymous said…
The orbs are very interesting. :-) PGma
Daryl said…
WABC has been showing homes decorated for Christmas and all I can think is 'wow ConEd must love these folks'
Lori said…
How festive! I love to see all of the lights this time of year. (I wish all of that rain yesterday had been snow too!)
Gattina said…
fortunately you have better weather this year ! Very nice photo !
Marlene said…
Beautiful display you captured there. I am still moving back in but have a little time now.
Anonymous said…
awesome shot there. it's nice to see some of the falling snow you captured, and, so nice to see that despite the blizzard, the lights were a-bright:)

Popular Posts