window shopping at night in northport



























remember my post about the leg lamp in the hardware store in northport? I also spotted this nice little shop just down the street. I love this big picture window. in the daylight there is a beautiful view of the northport harbor. seems like an ideal place to spend one's work day, doesn't it? I'm sorry I can't remember the name of this place. does anyone know?
if you'd like to see more reflections or add your own to the mix, please check out james of newtown area photo's wonderful 'weekend reflections' meme. thanks james!  

Comments

'Tsuki said…
Nice place to work at and lovely reflections... I'm very fond of your picture.
Springman said…
Great window on the world!
Lots of beautiful laces and all colours so fascinating!
I loved the mirror reflection!
Léia
Sylvia K said…
A lovely window on the world it is!! Lots of textures and colors! It would be a great place to work if you could sit at the window all day!!
Enjoy your weekend, Lily!

Sylvia
Elisa said…
A beautiful boutique :)
Dianne said…
it's a really pretty scene
I don't know Northport that well, been there once or twice
Nefertiti said…
tres original et reussie bravo !
This scene just oozes creativity.
michael bird said…
A beauty both in the reflection and in the muted colors.
James said…
I love these night time reflection photos!
Alexa said…
I don't know the name of this place, but I'd like some of that ribbon (where Christmas packages are concerned, it's all about the ribbon)!
Thérèse said…
A very "warmy" picture!

Popular Posts