reflections on the reflecting pool & garden festival





























The Farmingdale State College teaching garden is having a plant sale today and sunday. If you go, you won't be sorry. Their rose garden alone is worth the trip. Besides that, there will be master gardeners on hand you may ply with all of your pertinent gardening questions. Plus I heard the plants they are selling are reasonably priced too. You can check out the Farmingdale State College website for more information.
this post is a part of weekend reflections hosted by james of newtown area photo. thank you james!

Comments

Sylvia K said…
Fantastic captures for the day, Lily! I love them! Wish I could have been there, too! Hope you have a lovely weekend! Enjoy!

Sylvia
Alexa said…
I'm with Sylvia—this is a great reflection!
Peter said…
What a beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing.
bobbie said…
A beautiful picture! Wish I could make that visit to Farmingdale.
Marlene said…
That is a beautiful shot, would love to be there.
christopher said…
...great photo...and thanks for the info on their plant sale. Already have quite a busy schedule for this weekend...but may try to make a trip out there Sunday.
Buck said…
Beautiful, and waht a valuable resource for gardeners! There's nothing as good as local advice.
Pat said…
Very, very beautiful! Crisp and clear. I went to a garage sale today at our school...no plants! :)
Janie said…
The reflections, and the pool itself, are beautiful. Lovely capture.
Kitty said…
ah what a nice event? Did you get any flowers?

I'm sure it was much less muggy there by the water than here. eek.
Priscilla said…
Wonderful clarity.
JunieRose2005 said…
beautiful refletions!

Junie
dianasfaria.com said…
Hi everyone!

Kitty, I did go today and the plants were unbelievable! healthy, lush and very reasonably priced. If anyone needs a bunch of plants, go there tomorrow. I heard they mark them down. I also heard it's a bit of a madhouse too.
dianasfaria.com said…
PS
It was very muggy here today. I am not quite close enough to the water. Just sitting outside (in the shade) caused one to sweat - yuck!
James said…
Great capture. I like the way the ripples distort the reflection.
Dani said…
amazing reflection...
Nefertiti said…
magnifique bravo ;O)

Popular Posts