honeysuckle and the rambling rose






































usually just honeysuckle grows here. this is the first time the rambling rose made its way over to the honeysuckle's side of the yard creating a beautiful bouquet of flowers. the sun was so intense as it set the other night you can see it was nearly obliterating the trunk of this tree. I like the grainy effect it produced with the texture of the tree's bark.
please visit "today's flowersif you'd like to see more beautiful blooms or if you'd like to add your own. 

Comments

christopher said…
That is an exquisite photo...super!
Hey Harriet said…
They make a great combination! So pretty together! It's such a lovely summery image!

Thanks for popping over even though you couldn't share any shadows this week. They can be tricky things to catch sometimes :)

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Pat said…
Those two flowers remind me so much of my childhood. I can smell them....and the colors are beautiful. Thank you!
Shell Sherree said…
What a happy accident ~ I can almost smell them, too. Really gorgeous, Lily!
bobbie said…
A fantastically beautiful shot!
Marlene said…
They do make a lovely bouquet, your yard must be gorgeous with all those beautiful roses.
Lois said…
Very pretty! I'm sure it smells wonderful too.
EG CameraGirl said…
What a lovely combination, the honeysuckle and roses! I never would have guessed they'd look so good together.
Daryl said…
Lovely .. a fragrant bouquet
Louis la Vache said…
What a lovely bouquet you've offered your readers today, Lily!
Ruby said…
lovely flowers indeed! one of my fave!
mARTy said…
againa great shot!so beautiful..
DeniseinVA said…
This is such a beautiful image with a lovely combination of colors, so delicate.

An English Girl Rambles.
Halcyon said…
Beautiful. I love the mix of color. I bet it smelled divine too.
Johnny Nutcase said…
Oohhh la la! I bet that smells excellent! Really pretty!

Popular Posts