shorts, flip-flops and summertime shadows





























summer always takes me by surprise. first it's cold and damp and things can't seem to get green quick enough, then it's 85 degrees and my jeans suddenly feel like twice their weight on my body. watching the parade memorial day I could clearly see this was not the case for most people. everyone was wearing shorts & flip flops. I guess I better get my summer clothes out before it's autumn.
please visit tracy's fun meme, shadow shot sunday if you'd like to join in or if you'd like to see more shadows.





Comments

Pietro Brosio said…
Beautiful shadow picture, Lily! Very summery image :-)
Sylvia K said…
What a fun shadow shot for the day, Lily! I love it! Spring is fun and I'm so glad that it's here!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Sylvia
Martha Z said…
Those legs are ready for summer. My shorts are out and will probably stay on me until the end of October.
cat said…
A great summer shadow :)
Hey Harriet said…
I adore shorts and flip-flops weather (felt weird typing flip-flops as that's not the name they go by here :) That's a lovely summery capture. Enjoy your weekend of warm weather. Feel free to send some my way!
bobbie said…
Oh it's summer for sure! A wonderful picture. But I never could wear flip flops. It makes me hurt just to look at them.
B SQUARED said…
The downside of summer. A feeling I live with about nine months a year.
Marlene said…
Great shadow shot, the shadows are so crisp!
Dianne said…
I like the sense of motion
and the pavers are so pretty
Halcyon said…
I'm glad the flip-flop days are here! Nice shadows.
Alexa said…
Yeah, better get with it, Lily. This weather is probably here to stay for a while. Nice Shadow Shot!
lynda howells said…
summer time..lovely sight! Hope you had a good weekend?!xlynda
In Borneo, we call flip flops slippers. In New Zealand they are jandals.
Unknown said…
Ahh shadows of Jandals, you call them flip flops.

Nice Summer shots.

Popular Posts