this one is staying open

please click on photo for added detail.

located on a major thoroughfare right next to a movie theater, this one has plenty of traffic. unfortunately that is not the case for the other starbucks in the same town. all too often stores come and go leaving a vacant building or storefront behind, so I'm sad to see the other one close. there aren't many places one can go and hang out in just to get a cup of coffee here in the suburbs of long island. I always liked this starbucks, the way it's designed as a freestanding modern building. they even have a few tables and chairs people can sit at out in front.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Why do you torture yourself with photos of Starbucks??? Or perhaps in some way it is comforting to still see the sign - smell - but not drink??? You are a much stronger woman than I-Luv ya.
Anonymous said…
I don't think I've ever been into a Starbucks before.

Paz
Michele said…
I am glad this one was remains open! YAY! I am a barista in Starbucks in my town and I know how important is to have those Lattes and Frapps! =D
Ian France said…
You had a will of steel not going in there to get a coffee.

Popular Posts