flower boxes

Flower-Box




one of my favorite things about summer are
flower boxes. this one is filled with geraniums, licorice, sweet potato vine and marigolds. I love to look at flower boxes to see all the different combinations of flowers people like to put together. sometimes I see boxes filled with just one type of flower, like all petunias, which is a nice effect too.

on another topic, has anyone ever heard of the imagination movers? they are a popular new orleans based alternative rock band for preschoolers. I got a tip from one of my readers
that they will be playing at the nassau coliseum parking lot tomorrow, saturday and sunday. more details are available here.

Comments

Pietro Brosio said…
I like this harmonious and serene picture.
Anonymous said…
Beautiful shot. I love flower boxes and the combinations in them. Lovely!

Paz
Fashion Schlub said…
ahh, in my mind's eye my home always has lush, overflowing windowboxes...in reality, it has none :-(

maybe next year.
Anonymous said…
Great Looking Window Box- You should enter it into the Hooks and Lattice- Window Box Contest
Fifi Flowers said…
Love the flower box! You have inspired by me... I have 3 empty windows that are in desperate need of florals! The question is when will I actually do it... hmmm
dianasfaria.com said…
Thank you Pietro!

Paz, thank you as well.

Islipian, there is always tomorrow!

Thanks anon, for the tip. Maybe next time, there deadline was 8/21 & I was away overnight!

Thanks Fifi. It isn't as hard as I thought it would be.Except you are right, it is a little time consuming.

Popular Posts