halloween pranks in the parking lot


please click on the photo to see greater detail.


I was looking for a parking space at the Walt Whitman mall when this totally fooled me forcing me to do a double take. I thought this was so funny I drove back around to take this photo at the risk of losing a very good space. some things are just worth sacrificing for. besides, I wound up with a good enough space and I'm glad to see that people have still kept a sense of humor. has anything unusual happened to you lately?

if you would like to check out some other "odd shots" go here & check out katney's odd shots blogroll on her side bar.

p.s. thanks for everyone's well wishes! it must have worked because I am feeling so much better.

Comments

Fashion Schlub said…
HA! That's so funny...glad to hear you're feeling better. Stay off those ferris wheels unless appropriately garbed, missy!
bobbie said…
Cute.

Last year one of the garden markets had a bail of hay in their field, and a bicycle and rider "crashed" into it. It made me do a double take, and a lot of other passing motorists as well.
Diane said…
This is really funny. And VERY life-like! This might scare some people to death though!
Great odd shot!
Daryl said…
Oh it starts early in your part of NY .. on the main island (just kidding!) only the store windows are getting scared up for Halloween ...

My personal fav among 'faux' holidays ...

Thanks for visiting me!

:-Daryl
Katney said…
I've seen such things and they always give me pause. I had a really hilarious one this summer--Kermit the Frog plastered to the grill of a semi. People have an odd sense of humor.

I'll add you to our Odd Shot blogroll.
Babzy.B said…
it's quiet weird,we don't have the same kind of humour here in France,i coud have a Heart attack ;)
Anonymous said…
This is like the time we were in the car with you and some guy dressed up with a skeleton mask was driving their car.-JLK
Anonymous said…
We had similar things to this in the UK years ago mostly arms though. I've never seen a foot before. I think they look great especially with a bit of blood.....Thanks for posting....
Pietro Brosio said…
This is really an odd shot!
Very funny. Great photo!
PERBS said…
Now that's funny! hehehehe I would have taken the good parking spot and walked over to this to take the photo. Then, when you got finished shopping, you wouldn't have oo far to walk to car. . .

Come and see mine!
Hilda said…
Oh, I love these things! Such fun! They always make me do a double-take too. :D

My odd shot is a Spiky skyline.
tr3nta said…
UUUUuuuuu.... I'm scared... :-)
Anonymous said…
LOL! Thanks for risking it all to take a good photo for us. ;-)

Paz

Popular Posts