boston shadows

please click on photo to see pretty details.


being that my picture taking plans were foiled for today, I dug this one out from the archives. unfortunately I was stuck at home with a bad cold. I was pleasantly surprised I at least had a nice shadow shot from a trip I took last spring to boston. I found boston to be a very charming city and stumbled upon many pretty little shop windows just like this one. It's a great trip to take if you are from long island because it is not so far away & it's fairly affordable to stay overnight in the city of boston.
hey harriet over in australia started shadow shot sunday where anyone can share their photos, with shadows. so if you would like, go check them out here.

Comments

Drink lots of fluid -- tea, soup, juice. Keep hydrating yourself and feel better.
chrome3d said…
I´llhave the cute little dog. Yes, there is lot of bad colds around this time of the year.
Thank goodness for photo archives!!
Loved Boston when we visited last year - very fun!
Get well soon!
Karla & Karrie
Pietro Brosio said…
Lovely image, Lily. This shop window is really refined.
Hey Harriet said…
Thank goodness for archives! And for beautifully decorated shop windows! Such an exquisite shadow shot!

Sorry to hear you have a cold. Hope you feel better soon. Have a restful Sunday :)
Gemma Wiseman said…
O how elegant! I love all the different delicate shadow shapes! Stunningly beautiful!
Very soft and delicate shadow..Beautiful..
dianasfaria.com said…
Thanks Ming!

Nice to see you Chrome3d, I like that doggie too!

thanks to my shadow shot counterparts too!
; )
bobbie said…
Thanks for turning me on to Shadow Shots. I entered this week.

Love your Boston shop window.
A Wild Thing said…
I have the perfect place for that beauty in my parlor...her shadow can come too...hope you're feeling better this morning.

sharon
Fashion Schlub said…
I fear it was all that high-flying ferris wheel riding in the cool damp Indian summer air! Were you not wearing your woolens and long stockings?? :-)

Wishing you a speedy recovery...
Anonymous said…
Really nice shadow shot. Hope you feel much better very soon.

Paz
Bobbi said…
I love the different shadows. At first I was drawn to the statue but then the other shadows slowly slipped out. Love it. I've got a bad cold too, so I'm feelin' your pain :)... also, ya gotta love Boston, my favorite city.
Gina said…
Lovely shadows..gorgeous candleholders!..Hope you're feeling better very soon! :D
Spitting Image said…
you have a very good eye, I love the shot of the child in the path in Mauntauk and both of the ferris wheel shots.
=Glenn=
Amalou said…
That's a lovely shot. So subtle and elegant, if it weren't for the shadow, you may not know she was even there.

Popular Posts